Jeopardising en una oración (en ingles)
- If he was wrong he might be further jeopardising her safety.
- The west had no intention of jeopardising good relations with Russia.
- He is said to be ‘in the way’ and jeopardising the safety of others.
- Furthermore, we would rid ourselves of a huge problem which successive Governments have failed to resolve and which is seemingly insoluble, while at the same time building even closer ties with the US without jeopardising our existing ties with Europe.
- What would my children think? Did I stand the chance of jeopardising my identity as their father if they disapproved of my behaviour with their step-mother? I was also afraid of losing the mother I had always wanted and just recently found, and the new brother I had come to love.