Diddle dans une phrase (en anglais)
- There was a new diddle cook in the kitchen up here who wasn’t bad.
- She took another bite of her diddle and pressed her ass against his on the rail.
- The guy’s diddle sauce is really great, smooth and thick without being pasty and he keeps it bubbling right along.
- Dacreea is the cook on Morningdays and she usually does a variety of zhlindu rolls and a pot of a pretty good diddle.
- They took on another load of fuel in the freezing air, stopped for a couple bowls of fish diddle from a cook with a nice warm fire that she huddled close to, clutching her nightcoat tightly.
- She was diddling with some figures in a ledger when I walked over and introduced myself.
- Título original: "Raising the Wind; or, Diddling Considered as one of the Exact Sciences".
- How did you feel about that Eliza- Ted here and his dipshit son diddling your daughters?
- If that was so, and Mia found out that Ted was diddling Vickie, he had to fear that Mias old memories would be stirred up and the two sisters would finally do something about it.
- Mr Bloom could easily picture his advent on this scene, the homecoming to the mariner's roadside shieling after having diddled Davy Jones, a rainy night with a blind moon.
- She moaned, and turned her chair to give him vantage, wanting the build-up to linger but, as she diddled, he swelled and grew to full height like an emerging sapling and, within moments, she was overcome with a spasmodic orgasm.
Malheureusement, nous avons encore d' exemples de phrases pour ce mot.