Earmark dans une phrase (en anglais)
- In 2005, Congress removed the earmark funding.
- Uniformity is the earmark of the physical world of mechanistic nature.
- He told me there was no way he could do anything to help us with getting a grant or an earmark to do any of the repairs.
- The bill that President Bush signed contained, at last count, more than 6,300 earmark projects that totaled a whopping $24 billion.
- Now, between the Moakley earmark and the SRO grant, we had over eight million dollars in federal monies to change the way the shelter would work.