Extradite dans une phrase (en anglais)
- Gliding above it all to extradite its spirit.
- Unless they can extradite you somehow I think I can make a killing on you.
- It was the first time in 29 years that Japan refused to extradite one of its citizens to the United States.
- In that incident, your Government refused, and indeed still refuses for that matter, to extradite the killer.
- In his case, if Canada became successful in its attempt to extradite him, he would have no income for the next twenty-five years, and Costa Rica required that any child of his be provided Ottawa’s support until its eighteenth birthday.
- If I were to be extradited, it would certainly result.
- Will he be extradited and tried in Estonia? Killian said.
- If not, we’re back to where we started: to keep you from being extradited, I need a case to present to my bosses.
Malheureusement, nous avons encore d' exemples de phrases pour ce mot.