Fledge dans une phrase (en anglais)
- A full fledge war was taking place outside the hanger, with.
- No, I think he was carrying on a full fledge conversation with someone who.
- Of course, some would say that just bringing Kirk into the mix could have started a full fledge war between the Federation and the Klingons, and Tammas.
- The whole situation could have easily escalated into a full fledge war, had the curator at the time, a Baris Nilz, failed to convince Captain Kirk of the necessity of protecting his station, and a valuable shipment of quadrotriticale.
- Frank swallowed hard, hurt by her attack, but doing his best to keep his temper, because this had been the way their fights had always started - first one making hurtful gibes, then the other, until it finally exploded in a fully fledge battle.