Gamey dans une phrase (en anglais)
- She's a gamey mare and no mistake.
- I did not find the meat to my liking as it was too gamey for my taste.
- The History of Annie Bonny’s Life now became most gamey and I open’d my Eyes.
- It was good—a little gamey for Jamie's taste, but his bowl was soon empty, and he lay back on some old sacks to question Banda.
- One of my eyebrows rose at that statement and Trent was quick to respond with, I know we all smell somewhat gamey, but she’s different since yesterday.
- Nor did it have much of a gamey flavour; I much preferred the caribou they served in Kavik, but after a hard day with nothing to eat, the freshly-made food was a real treat.
- All the pheasant had run out as Sebastian had forced the gamey bird down his throat to keep up with his brother, pretending he cared for the taste in order to maintain his pretense of being Alex.
- The Englishman, whose right eye was nearly closed, took his corner where he was liberally drenched with water and when the bell went came on gamey and brimful of pluck, confident of knocking out the fistic Eblanite in jigtime.