Hastiness dans une phrase (en anglais)
- Already he was regretting his hastiness.
- He was perhaps vexed with himself for his impetuosity and hastiness.
- Golyadkin cursed himself on the spot for his hastiness and audacity.
- She smiled smugly and I immediately regretted the hastiness of agreeing to the assignment of being a caravan guard.
- He is certain to suffer his share of pain due to his hastiness and imprudence, as punishment for his nonobservance of the right way when fulfilling his desire.
- Taksin thanked Ratray and apologised for his hastiness in dismissing her, but she understood and realised this was a serious situation and would require immediate attention.