Jeopardise dans une phrase (en anglais)
- Nothing can jeopardise this plan.
- I treasure that and would never jeopardise.
- I don't want to jeopardise my entire trip just for a Dall sheep.
- Any publicity is good publicity, but we don't want to jeopardise any prosecution.
- I was all ways a real organised cat and I could see I was letting someone in that could jeopardise everything.
- The tape recorder was running and Harry knew he couldn’t jeopardise his chances of leaving so he kept quiet and just shook his head.
- What was she planning? The truth was that his relationship with Helez was too important to jeopardise with a quick fling, albeit exciting.
- He needed to be updated on production volumes, costs, and any other occurrences that might jeopardise the sale so he’d called in his senior production team for an update.
- I began to have a flicker of respect for him but I was still going to head back to Tollan alone, to be truthful the hairy one scared me, many an afternoon I’d listened spellbound to the stories told by the well travelled traders but I’d never heard anyone mention the like of this hairy beast and I was not going to jeopardise my trip back to Tollan by having to look after him, I would leave alone and he would have to fend for himself.