Nipper dans une phrase (en anglais)
- That was a butchers when I was a nipper.
- Nipper, give us a hand to unload these panniers, called Pete.
- At the beginning of March 1918, near Flesquières, we captured a number of prisoners, some of whom were put in the charge of "Nipper," a native of Limehouse.
- D’you think you know more about fowls than I, who have handled them ever since I was a nipper? I tell you, all those birds that went to the Alpha were town bred.
- As old Philpot said, he could remember the time, when he was a nipper, when such a `job' as that at `The Cave' would have lasted at least six months, and they would have had more hands on it too! But it would have been done properly, not messed up like that was: all the woodwork would have been rubbed down with.