Roosts dans une phrase (en anglais)
- Far to the north I see the needlelike spire where the Hag roosts.
- Yep, I see cameramen in elevated roosts at intervals around the stadium.
- Pigeons flushed from roosts on the beams above her and fled for that burned hole in the roof.
- Roosts and nesting sites will often be indicated by copious droppings on the boughs or ground beneath.
- Large, dark birds like falcons and eagles would leave their secret roosts and venture out, flying in erratic and confused patterns over the shoreline as if trying to discern the source of an unknown crisis.
- Everything else was burned, except the horses in the pasture: the cattle were burned, the chickens on their roosts, the carts, the ploughs, the harrows, the women's chests, the grain in the granary,—everything was burned.
- Fortunately, Jean Valjean had left behind him the sewer of the markets whose geometrical plan presents the appearance of a multitude of parrots' roosts piled on top of each other; but he had before him more than one embarrassing encounter and.
- The clouds, as if tired of their furious chase, were breaking asunder; the heavier volumes, gathering in black masses about the horizon, while the lighter scud still hurried above the water, or eddied among the tops of the mountains, like broken flights of birds, hovering around their roosts.