Sheepdog dans une phrase (en anglais)
- The Pyre was employed as a sheepdog in the Pyrenees.
- The Icelandic Sheepdog is of the Nordic Spitz breed derived.
- Although later in the century the Icelandic Sheepdog almost.
- It becomes a sheepdog that fights with the savagery and lawlessness of a wolf.
- But it wouldn’t have been a sheepdog that walked out that gothic, towering front door.
- I have decided upon the sheepdog, he announced loftily, which drew a curious gaze from Nightfall.
- And the old sheepdog, Beth, which Andrew had seriously considered replacing, took on a new lease of life, and suddenly seemed able to get the sheep to do anything she wanted, and without fuss.
- She remembered it all now, all of the things she had never been able to recall: the ashes and burning embers that were all that remained of the cottage; the barking of the sheepdog as she ran to the place where all of her hopes had burned to the ground.