Tush dans une phrase (en anglais)
- Tush, it was the scene of the mirage.
- With a cute little tush like yours I think you'd be in high demand.
- Tush! He is scarcely a degree dearer to her than her dog, or her horse.
- Elise is probably scared out of her wits, if even alive and here I sit worrying about my own tush.
- And Catherine has a heart as deep as I have: the sea could be as readily contained in that horse-trough, as her whole affection be monopolised by him! Tush! He is scarcely a degree dearer to her than her dog, or her horse.