Bitingly numa frase em (in ingles)
- Jolly to be anywhere so bitingly cold.
- The air was bitingly cold, and Syd was grateful for the warm fur he wore.
- Then suddenly the coldness was back again, settling around him, bitingly cold.
- The air outside is bitingly cold, but they should only be outside for mere seconds.
- August had turned to September; the temperatures at night were almost always bitingly cold.
- At the end of which time he had muttered in his ruddy beard--"spunky as ever-spunky as ever"--and began to hector Amy Annetta, who giggled foolishly over his sallies where Ellen would have retorted bitingly.