Cogitation numa frase em (in ingles)
- How long Conan stood drowned in dizzy cogitation, he never knew.
- After some cogitation, accompanied with an intent look at his patron, Mr.
- The last cogitation filled me with another second of hesitation before I pulled the trigger.
- Hence the cogitation and abstraction you found me in, and reason enough, what you have heard from me.
- This is because this word includes many obvious signs and aspects that warrant our interest and cogitation.
- What ye say, Provost Pawkie, has in it a solid commodity of judgment and sensibility; and ye may be sure that I was not without a cogitation of reflection, that there had been a discreet argument of economy at the bottom of the revolution which was brought to a criticism yesterday’s afternoon.
- A couch by midwives attended with wholesome food reposeful, cleanest swaddles as though forthbringing were now done and by wise foresight set: but to this no less of what drugs there is need and surgical implements which are pertaining to her case not omitting aspect of all very distracting spectacles in various latitudes by our terrestrial orb offered together with images, divine and human, the cogitation of which by sejunct females is to tumescence conducive or eases issue in the high sunbright wellbuilt fair home of mothers when, ostensibly far gone and reproductitive, it is come by her thereto to lie in, her term up.