Conjuration numa frase em (in ingles)
- If someone had a conjuration to resist the charm of the ring, he had to be this elder.
- That night I entered the room of conjuration, and in that room I saw some people waiting for spirits that had been called.
- But, if thou wear this form through mere passing conjuration, then resume thy former aspect! Changeless and hopeless, the tumbrils roll along.
- The great belief which our people have in conjuration, (or throwing for each other, as they call it) signs, and the returning of departed spirits, confirm the above opinion.
- The rest of the evening I amused myself with the guards and the Book looking in between the yellowish and undermined pages the indolent passages for the conjuration that so hard was hiding to my attention.
- An earnest conjuration from the king,.