Derriere numa frase em (in ingles)
- Was that song about a London Derriere?
- I admired his derriere again as I stuck my key into the truck’s ignition.
- Toby Parker was mesmerized by the swing of her derriere as she ran from him.
- His hands slid up her thigh and she gasped as he began to take pleasure in her enticing derriere.
- She ran her hand through his hair and he held one hand under her derriere, another behind her head.
- He gently slid his hands down her velvety soft back and lightly caressed her derriere with both hands.
- This skirt was extremely short, only a few inches below her derriere, just like the American girls wore.