Framework numa frase em (in ingles)
2. In that framework, EVA can increase.
3. The Framework Convention on Tobacco.
4. The answer is to simply not have a framework.
5. Where would the framework be? Carmen asked.
6. The framework crumbled away for a certain length.
7. Which are the advantages of using MVC Framework?
8. Thus the house had become by a framework of trees.
9. This is not a physical structure, but a framework.
10. The laborer lifted the framework from his shoulders.
11. Softwood, on the other hand is used as framework in.
12. Society as it is now, with its framework of laws and.
13. In front of me was the framework of an unfinished lodge.
14. While we often lack the political framework to implement.
15. This is a 3-stage model or framework offered by Egan as useful.
16. We provide a framework for appraising managements in Chapter 11.
17. As a priest, the framework of his order inevitably hemmed him in.
18. There are no cubbyholes available in our current framework for the.
19. Three inner octaves which provide an inner framework for the whole.
20. Not least, she provided the sociopolitical framework within which.
21. Establishing the Optimization Framework: Challenges and Compromises.
22. All of the metal framework on electrically driven machines should be.
23. With me money is an accessory, the overflow of my heart, the framework.
24. Their houses were square and made of reed mats on a framework of poles.
25. This framework can provide a workable method of negotiating elements of.
26. Medicaid patients and would create a legal framework for the appropriate.
27. Within that highly profitable framework, search engines consider certain.
28. In the framework of capital structure, the probability of default is the.
29. This definition can be explained using the framework utilized in section 6.
30. The Kelly framework highlights the substantive importance of the second one.
31. Then the great founding fathers moved to form the framework of our government.
32. Competition in an industry takes place within the framework dictated by such.
33. All of the above presented evidence and theoretical framework implicate NAcc.
34. The place was roofed with coconut leaves, and bamboos served as the framework.
35. A Hindu accepts five main general ideas as the framework of his spiritual life.
36. One example of this is the exposed framework constructed from large wooden beams.
37. There’s the financial framework that governs everything we buy, sell, and trade.
38. MECOM™ is the framework that helps to systemize informational and analytical data.
39. Monte Carlo methods provide a useful framework for evaluating different strategies.
40. Disguise the car profile with a box shaped light timber framework, all covered over.
41. In their cultural framework, black missionaries provide charity for the local needy.
42. You want to use every framework that is useful and brings anything new to the study.
43. Does that mean, within that framework of time, something is about to happen again?
44. Bernheim, to strengthen the framework of his initial studies on the unconscious and.
45. It would be a while before fishermen snagged their lines on the framework of the van.
46. The law(s) have provided a (living) traditional framework directing Christian conduct.
47. The end result of this conceptual framework, formed through layered, synchronized and.
48. They seek a deeper framework for the meaning of life; and the meaning of one’s life.
49. Nearly every encounter between the two countries fell into an us-versus-them framework.
50. Within that framework, management can maximize potential margins, but must counter its.
51. Skyscrapers use a steel framework strong enough to support an outer skin made of stone.
52. The broad aim of this unit is to provide a framework for learning-based activities and.
53. So I rigged this framework which keeps them from bein' too pressin' in their attentions.
54. I selected these men years ago based upon their framework for investment decision-making.
55. All the framework was black with time, and from the iron the paint had mostly scaled away.
56. They simply form a framework that lets your subconscious mind attempt to interpret reality.
57. In the framework of relativistic mechanics lay a relational concept (hence the similar name).
58. This gives everyone a framework to work within and gives a chance for relationships to grow.
59. Public key cryptography is a high-level framework that can be implemented many different ways.
60. Vuchinich RE, Tucker JA (1988) Contributions from behavioral theories of choice as a framework.
61. This is a clear and unequivocal enumeration of the framework and foundation for the concept of.
62. Testament and The Apocalypse is symbolism for a specific framework of wisdom that serves as the.
63. Cladding (wall panels) may be started when one third of the framework (steel structure) is ready.
64. Pillars are therefore supporting principles that define and strengthen a philosophical framework.
65. But before you enter its framework it doesn’t really tell you why you SHOULD enter its framework.
66. In the second case, you ignored the obvious rules of the financial framework (and maybe got arrested).
67. This enables us to search and study the more difficult portions and add it to the existing framework.
68. It would be only seconds before Barclay reached this floor and saw him in the open framework of the roof.
69. Even when the stakes are not so high as this, changing the framework of a relationship can produce rapture.
70. In the first, you polluted the loved-ones framework by bringing money into play (and maybe lost a friend).
71. For the first time, she was crafting her own destiny instead of working within someone else’s framework.
72. No doubt in time an entire city framework would be revealed, but that was not what Clark was interested in.
73. This framework could be useful for assessing the prospects of several asset classes in a consistent manner.
74. This simple model should give you a framework sufficient for yielding keen insights into the nature of reality.
75. There’s an us-versus-them framework that defines war, sports, and, unfortunately, most political activity.
76. Making the floor framework and casting floors can start when half the cladding of roof and wall panels is complete.
77. Mori put his left hand out without looking up and lifted a tiny metal framework from halfway down the nearer slope.
78. So Tom looked upon his mission as an intermediate goal, and within this framework he moved forwards with fresh hope.
79. This could be coupled by a mechanical transmission to one or more clocks built in a tower or building framework .
80. Buckles are made with a violet glass which is stuck fast, by means of this wax, to a little framework of black iron.
81. Clear polythene sheeting stapled to a large timber framework formed a room inside the building, to house the equipment.
82. Bill was still smiling in 1992, with a more soothing blue sweater and much talk of a reliable framework for the future.
83. By the time we were done she had a workable framework to start over with and a friend to help her along on her journey.
84. Admittedly, many inputs require significant judgment and can be debated even if we agree on the building block framework.
85. The EMH paradigm gave a very useful framework for understanding and analyzing markets, but few of us became EMH purists.
86. It was a man who walked inside a framework made of bent canes so that he was enclosed on all sides in a bell-shaped cage.
87. More generally, these building blocks give us a useful framework for debating the key components of future equity returns.
88. I looked at the motherhood status of the majority of the woman, as a positive clue, as to these people’s moral framework.
89. I fell apart as his words destroyed the fragile framework of control that I had been trying to construct over the past week.
90. The first activity here will be to make the framework for underground cable canals and laying underground cables themselves.
91. This side of it was the Lappranile, all grown of framework, lots of window, and room-sized glass balls in the upper branches.
92. It wasn't that ideas ran away from him, but more like he somehow failed to catch them with the framework of his understanding.
93. He had but one section of wall left to bulkhead, then secure to the Gorian before the actual framework of the tower could begin.
94. There was a lot of detail Jim wouldn’t need, and he could get together on one sheet of paper the framework of Jim’s research.
95. However, this concept of expected value fails to capture the degree of variation possible within a positive expectancy framework.
96. Action, initiated from the center of the soul, becomes purposeful and finds its support in the framework that stillness provides.
97. This brings me neatly to the point I mentioned earlier, namely the framework of Wyckoff's second law, the law of cause and effect.
98. Historians conclude that it was the way the First World War ended that set up the framework for the Second World War to commence.
99. Levity puts situations in their proper context, the divine framework in which everything is a learning lesson and learning is fun.
100. Most of the buildings were constructed from rough-cut lumber, some from little more than tar paper tacked over a wooden framework.
Infelizmente ainda não possuímos quaisquer frases de exemplo para esta palavra.
Infelizmente ainda não possuímos quaisquer frases de exemplo para esta palavra.
2. The narcissist likes to belong to groups or to frameworks of allegiance.
3. Apple's Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks use Chain of Responsibility to handle events.
4. Its propositions are frameworks that are meant to be filled out with new discoveries.
5. Holy City–A gathering together of philosophical frameworks about the perfect path and within the.
6. All birds in The Apocalypse are air symbols and are therefore philosophical entities and frameworks.
7. Most of us breeze in and out of these different frameworks every day without needing to think about the boundaries.
8. I could use any of the common frameworks to demonstrate how to use MVC but I feel that the picture will be incomplete.
9. Markets are confusing enough in their natural state; some of the analytical frameworks traders use add to the confusion.
10. That’s why so useful for our Soul an influence all of higher, that helping us to go out the frameworks of trivial state.
11. Great City–This symbolizes that a greater number of philosophical frameworks ( houses, temples, birds, men, women, children, etc.
12. We’ve been conditioned to understand that we behave differently in different frameworks, and that incentives work differently too.
13. Holy City–A gathering together of philosophical frameworks about the perfect path and within the perfection of the Seven Spirits of God.
14. Last, but not least, create a new culture of edification where diverse, but unified, members of Christ’s Body build up one another using their given frameworks.
15. Whenever you interact with another entity, whether it’s your best friend or some faceless bureaucracy, the interaction falls into one of a handful of frameworks.
16. Michael Gazzaniga reminds us that the interpretive mechanism of the left hemisphere is always hard at work, seeking the meaning of events — and churning out conceptual frameworks and ideologies.
17. All of this cosmic evolution after the inflationary epoch can be rigorously described and modelled by the ΛCDM model of cosmology, which uses the independent frameworks of quantum mechanics and Einstein‘s General Relativity.
18. Great City–This symbolizes that a greater number of philosophical frameworks ( houses, temples,.