Hie numa frase em (in ingles)
- The family of children hie.
- Hie therefore, Robin, overcast the night;.
- HIE did not serve lunch or supper, so I went out each night and weekends.
- That's your own fault! Hie thee hence and stop bothering us! Ningla said.
- Then with a surge of power the Holy Spirit empowered Jesus as He opened Hie eyes.
- Bullock, then you best hie yourself up to your room and quick fetch that pistol.
- A timber switch, then? And he, John Meredith, must hie him to the woods and cut one.
- HIE had a nice breakfast bar and we took cabs to Parsons Brinckerhof’s office three miles away.
- His wife, who was a widow, could not deny that up to twelve before hie died he had behaved in the bedroom as other husbands did, there had been no problem in that department.