Lilliputian numa frase em (in ingles)
- High Heels would unfurl the Lilliputian flag, and the.
- The Lilliputian man kicked at the door with his brass buttoned boots and.
- The Lilliputian creature proceeded to reach into her minuscule pocket and pull out.
- The familiar buildings that marked Los Angeles were like an island of giants in the middle of a Lilliputian forest.
- No one knows what these great Gulliver’s were doing in this Lilliputian land, a mere forty-five square miles in extent.
- Several of them were ground troops screaming for more air support, as the giant five-Glaive mech thing began to wade through their comparatively Lilliputian ranks, strafing them with plasma bolts from the photon cannons that bristled on each of its armored limbs.
- Winding roads, shady bye-paths ending in rustic stiles, willow-bordered ponds, streams with fairy bridges, rocky ravines and sunny meadows, ferny dells, and steep hills clambered over with a wilderness of tangled vines, and strewn with lichen-covered stones—all are there, and all reproduced with the most conscientious fidelity to nature, and with Lilliputian diminutiveness.
- In reference to the mood during the month mentioned by him as bad and unproductive Tolstoi wrote to Chertkov (April 30, 1897): I will not say that I have been depressed, because when I ask myself, ‘Who am I? For what am I?’ I answer myself satisfactorily, but I have no energy, and I feel as if Lilliputian hairs were laid over me and I have less and less initiative and activity.