Moulting numa frase em (in ingles)
- I—I’m moulting, it’s a normal thing.
- Youth was on the point, may the reader pardon us the word, of moulting.
- After all, how often does a guy get to watch an alien sentient species in the moulting process?
- She heard him chuckling all down the passage; but long before his fly had reached Ullerton he had left off doing that and was moulting again.
- Technically, it was the law that proprietors had to provide for their chattels, but old Vink was shocked by the extreme violence of the moulting process.
- But how are you going to prove I was married? Where are you going to hunt for witnesses? Professional people are like wild geese—roosting on air and moulting their names like feathers.
- On the top of the oven a falcon was screeching and trying to break the cord by which it was tied, and a moulting hawk sat quietly on the edge of the oven, looking askance at the hen and occasionally bowing its head to right and left.