Outrank numa frase em (in ingles)
- I outrank both of you and that’s final.
- But the three stars on my shoulders mean I outrank you by a landslide.
- I had no clue about whether my First Cock might possibly outrank either Prism or Twig.
- I fear the council believes they can make Moamar an Ayatollah, he would then outrank the Haadij.
- In-the-money purchases, including the in-the-money combination, generally outrank out-of-the-money purchases.
- Now that we've analyzed the top ranked website in our niche, we need to do the necessary things to outrank them.
- The report view will show us an enormous amount of important information we'll need to know to outrank this website.