Passel numa frase em (in ingles)
- Along with a whole passel of oth-.
- I could run a passel of cattle on that land.
- I can They are a passel of fools, she said shortly.
- Why, he means the boys are a passel of fools! thought Scarlett indignantly, the hot.
- Soon he found himself engaged in high-level discussions, contributing his perspective to innovative projects and engaging a passel of impressive peers.
- A passel of Belle Watling herself answered Captain Jaffery’s summons, and before he could make quarrelsome drunks had called in the early part of the evening and had fought one another, torn the place up, broken her finest mirrors and so alarmed the young ladies that all business had been suspended for the night.