Sheepherder numa frase em (in ingles)
- I was a poor sheepherder.
- A very long time ago, a sheepherder fell in love with a young woman, much younger than himself.
- Her heart fell in love with the sheepherder, even though he was older and a very poor sheepherder at that.
- Her father wasn’t going to allow them to marry, so he sent his daughter away from the village and away from the sheepherder.
- Her father was against this union, so they called a halt to it, much to the deep and aching sadness of this sheepherder and the young woman.