Stripy numa frase em (in ingles)
- See the stripy chunk in assets? That’s the amount of negative equity.
- It was wearing a floppy hat and a loud stripy waistcoat, and had a sack face with holes for eyes and a twisted slit of a mouth.
- The door grumbled ajar to reveal a doleful, puny young guy in green stripy pyjamas standing beneath a thick mass of curly black hair.
- Sarah could see a man in a hideous pink shirt and stripy braces shining a torch into her eyes, but she could see nothing of its beam.
- They left the yard and rounded a group of derelict buildings, but their route was blocked by a lopsided figure in a floppy hat and a stripy waistcoat.