Phantasy sätze (in englisch)
- Phantasy is closely related to dreams.
- Nor have people arrived at important conclusions when they - were merely chasing a phantasy.
- Without a doubt, Sega’s Phantasy Star series is one of the most famous multiplayer games of all time.
- On the PSP, players get to continue the story of the Phantasy Star universe after the events of the first couple of games, bringing a completely new cast of characters and locations.
- It was one of those courts hidden away from the charted and navigable streets, lost among the thick growth of houses like a dark pool in the depths of a forest, approached by an inconspicuous archway as if by secret path; a Dickensian nook of London, that wonder city, the growth of which bears no sign of intelligent design, but many traces of freakishly sombre phantasy the Great Master knew so well how to bring out by the magic of his understanding love.
- He, a Jew, a member of a nation where the first principle of thought was monotheism; where the gulf between the finite and the Infinite, the creature and Creator, was held to be impassable and unfathomable; where for a man to claim divine honours was held to be the consummation of wickedness; where men would die rather than allow the statue of Caligula in the temple; where no such phantasy had ever crossed the mind of any Hebrew since the formation of the Commonwealth,—John distinctly asserts of this peasant-carpenter of Nazareth, his Master and Friend, that He was the 'Word made Flesh,’ that Word by whom 'everything was made that was made.