Sharpener sätze (in englisch)
- Dominic picked up a knife and a sharpener.
- A sharpener is indeed what you use for sharpening the.
- Wrapped up in tissue paper were a pencil, an eraser and a sharpener.
- He ran the knife over the sharpener as he enjoyed the sound that the metal on metal was creating.
- He set to sharpening his pencil with that blade thinking that it is better than the sharpener which his father advised him to use.
- The child tried to sharpen his pencil with a sharp blade, thinking that it would be better than the pencil sharpener which its father had advised it to use.
- You know how I know that you are lying to me? Dominic brought the knife up to Kevin’s face, running it over the sharpener before pointing it at his nose.