Lithely in a sentence | lithely example sentences
- Sicarius rose lithely and returned to his side of the ring.
- Rising lithely she came to him, rose on tiptoe and flung her arms about his massive neck.
- The woman turned lithely, but before she could run Valeria was on her feet and had caught her arm.
- Once Flint was at Oak's possessions he quickly and lithely for someone so large dropped to his haunches.
- She jumped lithely to the top of the fire escape two stories up, crouching back into the shadows, waiting.
- As Philippe battered the door down, Amy leapt high off the toilet pan and lithely climbed out on the deck.
- Wandering lithely through the trees, she came across a graveyard; so overgrown it seemed to seldom hold visitors.
- I made my way lithely and effortlessly over rocks and uneven ground to the place I had decided was a ford or wharf.
- She yawned again, stretched lithely, and without any show of fear or surprize, shifted to a language he did understand, a dialect of Yuetshi which sounded strangely archaic.