Mortise in a sentence | mortise example sentences
- The wooden frame around the female mortise was smashed and splintered.
- Iron rod threaded through three rusted loops, old mortise lock with a rusty cam.
- He turned it into the stout Chubb mortise lock, and heard the releasing click-click-click.
- Locating Williams at his post, he immediately saw the hard rigor mortise in the Boston Cream.
- Also, check how the item is built: Prior to the 1600s, furniture was produced using tenon and mortise joints.
- His intention was that all of the parts of the wheel would be tied together using bolts and nuts through mortise and tenon joints.
- Cedar Station is very proud to offer the Oak Outdoor Furniture with all pieces of Chinese Oak, using the industry standard tenon joinery and mortise.
- Rubin’s rigor mortise was reducing quicker than usual, because of the heat earlier in the day and the extreme physical exertion he had gone through prior to death.
- There were eight keys consisting of two Legges for mortise locks, three Yale keys, a master passkey, a safe key and a smaller key which looked as though it was meant for a post office mail box.