Sheerest in a sentence | sheerest example sentences
- It will be the sheerest folly to antagonize the Egyptians.
- Is it not the sheerest folly and ingratitude to let yesterday spoil the God-given to-day?
- With a rope firmly anchored at the upper level, it is possible to descend the sheerest cliff.
- I’m afraid I did, she had to admit, keeping her eyes on Roberta’s by the sheerest willpower.
- And yet my Hatred of this Lady was so great, that it gave me sheerest Pleasure to think of the Discomfort I had already caus’d her.
- Ah, Belinda, ’tis a Paradox of Lust that the deliberate Modesty of Nuns’ Attire may conjure more lascivious Visions in the Brain than the sheerest Nakedness!.
- Some Days I would walk the Streets of London to buy some necessary Item of my Trade—new Patches or Paints, Scents, and such—and I would feel the sheerest Fury ’gainst ev’ry Man I saw.
- With her Aid, I washt and dress’d myself in the Gown she brought, which, by the sheerest Chance, was the same Sacque-backt Dove-grey Silk I had tried on, then rejected, upon that fateful Day when Mr.