Stridently in a sentence | stridently example sentences
- Stridently, Mitchell interrupted, clenching his fists.
- Longleaf! It was a woman’s voice, spoken stridently.
- He was already changing the rules he so stridently adhered to in the past by speaking to her.
- I was stridently stunned as the local weathercaster announced the temps on the 6 PM broadcast.
- Then suddenly, unexpectedly, the outer door, all but invisible in the shadows, clanged stridently.
- Muslim-majority nations that stridently embraces Shariah and seeks to legitimate and promote its advance around the world.
- He could hear the sounds of feet shuffling stridently like hoofs in the hallway as the others excitedly came into the bedroom.
- The raven above him cawed stridently, and he cast an involuntary glare upward, grinding his teeth in a spasm of nervous irritation.
- And then the professor’s voice had cut through their whispered conversation, stridently calling her name as he asked a question about the Glorious Revolution.