Womaniser in a sentence | womaniser example sentences
- You didn’t have to be Italian to be a womaniser.
- He had a bit of a reputation as a womaniser, as I hear.
- And when did you plan on telling me about this? I assume it’s the womaniser.
- Sarah often danced with Pat whom she liked, even though he had a reputation for being a bit of a womaniser.
- Jarvis had a reputation for being a bit of a snake in the grass and something of a womaniser, but he always seemed happily enough married.
- She wondered if he'd be offended that she used him as her inspiration? Reuben was quite a character, a hopeless womaniser who enjoyed dominating in the bedroom, but he wasn't all bad and had a lot of good qualities too.