Woodlot in a sentence | woodlot example sentences
- I climbed and stood at his side in the hallway as he turned for the door out to the woodlot.
- Probably because woodlot in question was so far from the town and on the far side of the stream.
- The entrance to my old tunnel was hidden cunningly behind a decades old deadfall in the woods beyond the woodlot.
- It was surrounded by a broad belt of farmland, which had been interspersed with occasional areas of woodlot, most of it second-growth terrestrial imports.
- Yet this hadn’t corresponded to his fantasy, painstakingly built up in a small woodlot outside of his home town, with rabbits, foxes; and the occasional turkey vulture.
- Their hill rose above a thin belt of second-growth woodlot, between it and the river that supplied the town’s water, which had somehow so far managed to avoid the woodsman’s axe.