Begetter en una oración (en ingles)
- Nor by the begetter and that he begets:.
- Nor (do I swear) by the begetter and what he begets:.
- Whereas nature is said to be the begetter of deed and doer, the.
- The verse Nor by the begetter and that he begets indicates two sides:.
- That is but a little of what we understand of the statement Nor by the begetter.
- It is a mystical estate, an apostolic succession, from only begetter to only begotten.
- That is just a little of what we understand by the statement: Nor by the begetter.
- The Verse Nor (do I swear) by the begetter and what he begets: indicates two aspects:.
- But the plain Fact remain’d that he and he alone was the only Begetter, as our great Bard Shakespeare hath term’d it.