Foetid en una oración (en ingles)
- In most of those places too, a careless visitor could stumble into a foetid bog and be overcome by poisonous fumes.
- The bulk of the houses, built in Moorish style, boasted a foetid cesspool under the centre courtyard, from which all rooms open.
- The playing fields had dissolved into a foetid swamp, but the concrete changing rooms with their upstairs clubhouse were intact.
- He had no secrets from this fish, no psychological defences, for she was as much a part of him as he had been a part of her for that foetid, gastric month.
- They remembered the blackened wreck in Havana Harbour, and the sailor comrades sleeping in that foetid slough; they thought also of the women and children crying aloud for deliverance from starvation and despair, and of the ragged patriots fighting for liberty as their own fathers had fought.