Frasi con linchpin (in inglese)
- Operating income is the linchpin of capital structure.
- A linchpin is a fastener that keeps the wheel from falling off the axle.
- In a broader sense, a linchpin is a key component that holds the elements of a complicated structure together.
- Having once been the linchpin of the global monetary system, gold is still seen by many as a solid hedge against inflation.
- Some theorize if you can isolate the linchpin of a social, economic, or political assemblage, you can destroy it in one fell swoop with a minute nudge or adjustment.
- Here was the linchpin of the community, his face the colour of shiny cherries, announcing to the entire mountain community that the mail had arrived on time and he was ready for business.
- I was pretty sure that what was represented on the screen was at least in some part related to linchpin theory, which was basically a theory that stated that a small unlikely event could cause a greater calamity.
- Australia is the world’s biggest coal exporter, and the black stuff pouring through the port of Newcastle has become a vital economic linchpin for the economy, accounting for one-fifth of its foreign earnings in 2007.
- That ass, Pumblechook, used often to come over of a night for the purpose of discussing my prospects with my sister; and I really do believe (to this hour with less penitence than I ought to feel), that if these hands could have taken a linchpin out of his chaise-cart, they would have done it.