Baksheesh sätze (in englisch)
- Baksheesh, baksheesh and fuck your mother.
- Or baksheesh, as it is beautifully called in India.
- However much baksheesh you gave them they were never satisfied.
- Most of the tombs were locked and opened just for you as a favor, to fatten up the baksheesh.
- We had one Bedouin apiece pulling our camels along by a rope tied to a bridle, their one-track minds urging them now and then to remind us, „give baksheesh.
- Businessmen posing as botanists, scientists, and even butterfly collectors buy them there in full view of soldiers and police who receive the appropriate baksheesh.
- Paying baksheesh is often the only way to get a hold of something otherwise impossible, for example a seat on a congested train or access to a temple that’s closed to public.