Verwenden Sie „have it off“ in einem Satz
have it off Beispielsätze
have it off
1. Well, okay, I'll shave it off it you think I should
2. I never liked that hair on his lip and picked the moment to take his razor and I attempted to shave it off while he was out of it
3. so I can have it off with Sid?
4. I would have to have it off with him, in a learning process, before he came up to my expectations?
5. It was nice to have it off after wearing it for so long
6. She was on her feet, she had been preparing to have it off with her mother-in-law, when Chinedu had arrived
7. “Don’t worry, I’ll have it off you in a minute
8. ” The Patrón went on, “In the Army they made a guy with a beard shave it off