Headroom sätze (in englisch)
- The balloon gives plenty of headroom.
- The stumps gave ample headroom and created a space where things could be stored.
- With sufficient headroom, this provides a cool, dry common area in all but extreme weather conditions.
- The boat’s interior was outfitted with light colored teak woodwork, lots of upholstery, and plenty of headroom.
- The tunnel had so far proved to be remarkably straight and consistent, except for the large variation in headroom.
- There was plenty of headroom but the trail was narrow for 50 or 60 feet before opening into the more spacious hammock.