Pestilent sätze (in englisch)
- With pestilent speeches of his father's death;.
- A pestilent conceit, which so often will insist upon obtruding even when beholding the mightiest royal beadle on his throne.
- We other gods must all do as you bid us, but her you neither scold nor punish; you encourage her because the pestilent creature is your daughter.
- A hope -where none had existed before- sprung up and began to grow inside her heart, that maybe - just maybe Falcon had begun to notice her as a woman and not as his kid sister’s pestilent best friend.
- However, there are many pestilent agents which are not affected by cooking whatever dexterous it was, as well as Cysticercosis has no solution other than the surgical operation, though the best of these solutions is only to avoid eating the meat of swine.
- Kathy, leaning heavily onto her crutches, managed to grin at the pregnant woman, in spite of the intense (excruciating) pain throbbing in her injured ankle from standing and walking on it, as she agreed wholeheartedly with the other woman’s sisterly candor about pestilent brothers.
- I have of late--but wherefore I know not--lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.