Glamorize in a sentence | glamorize example sentences
- He said, My Lord, since You have lured me away, I will glamorize for them on earth, and I will lure them all away.
- He bends back down in front of Kathy and tells her, Now listen to me Kathy, and listen to me good, alright? Now, I want you to be very, very careful with this gun, okay? This is not a toy, this is not something to glamorize.
- I might have been glamorizing our situation a little.
- Horror glamorized will.
- We had assigned companions for them, who glamorized to them what was in front of them, and what was behind them.
- And like the Chinese Emperors… none of these deified idols know they are being worshipped unless they actually come out of their elite enclaves and meet their adoring masses in huge televised, glamorized public spectacles of more even more idolization as they are given awards and praised, and as they all praise themselves and each other, and hug each other, and pat each other on the back to show that they all like each other.
- Unfortunately, the child is the product of an environment that embraces and glamorizes a thug culture that will only serve to be a negative force in his life.