Jesses in a sentence | jesses example sentences
- The hood and jesses?
- The holy man then did the same and put his hands over Jesses.
- Jesses had just had enough, and couldn’t stay quiet any longer.
- Jesses started heading towards the forest with James when they saw a horse come out of.
- Jesses tried to stand, but she was too weak, she scooted away as Amy stood and walked behind her.
- The bacon went into jesses mouth and he dribbled fat juices, They were still eating when the landlady came back into their room with a plate full of thick crusty warm bread covered with a thick creamy butter and a jug of water to wash it all down with.