Satirist in a sentence | satirist example sentences
- Jonathan Swift, Irish born noted satirist of early eighteenth century England.
- As a satirist he attacks the excesses of radicalismas well as the vices and.
- Cho Ramaswamy, the satirist and editor, was among the few who had some access to Jayalalithaa.
- I was no author, no satirist, no raconteur, but I did know that the humor of this man Clemens was different.
- It is scarcely accurate to call Juvenal a bufón,since he was rather a scornful, austere satirist of indignation.
- There are various types of humor, as Chris may have a warped sense while Pat is a political satirist when it comes to comedy.
- Now he would take up the position of a practical man and condemn dreamers; now that of a satirist, and laugh ironically at his opponents; now grow severely logical, or suddenly rise to the realm of metaphysics.