Sentimentalist in a sentence | sentimentalist example sentences
- Tarzan of the Apes was no sentimentalist.
- The man was an obvious sentimentalist and a.
- For unless you own the whale, you are but a provincial and sentimentalist in Truth.
- The sentimentalist is he who would enjoy without incurring the immense debtorship for a thing done.
- But then there was that other sentimentalist, who attached a strangely idealistic meaning to concrete facts.
- I am not a sentimentalist; therefore it is not a great consolation to me to see all these people breveted as "Heroes" by the penny and halfpenny Press.
- Sorrowfully I recalled the words of a forgotten sentimentalist: It is on the deep pages of the heart that Youth writes indelibly its salutary to Cupid.
- But I, who am not a sentimentalist, think it would have been finer if the band of the Titanic had been quietly saved, instead of being drowned while playing--whatever tune they were playing, the poor devils.
- And as long as the treasure flowed north, without a break, that utter sentimentalist, Holroyd, would not drop his idea of introducing, not only justice, industry, peace, to the benighted continents, but also that pet dream of his of a purer form of Christianity.