Shellac in a sentence | shellac example sentences
- There’s a stack of shellac and vinyl.
- This is where pigmented shellac works well.
- After cleaning it let it dry, apply shellac.
- Shellac is made from a secretion of lac beetle.
- The next product I would like to mention is pigmented shellac.
- I invented a way of making it with gum shellac and turpentine.
- This primer is a shellac that has been tinted with white to add hiding quality.
- We have all heard of shellac before but not too many of us really know what it is.
- Fix the charcoal well with a spray diffuser and the usual solution of white shellac in spirits of wine.
- You cut places in the wood and stick ’em in close in patterns with colors that look pretty together—sometimes you have to use a hammer—and then you sandpaper the rough places—it’s terrible on the hands—and put on a couple of coats o’ shellac.
- As he approached the kitchen that was only a few doors down from his own office, he noticed Captain Higgins’s secretary, June (affectionately nicknamed Junebug by the entire force) with her trademark beehive hairdo perfectly arranged as if bonded with shellac, filling a cup at the water cooler.
- This took some work, well actually a lot of work falling just short of shellacking.
- Everything just plinked off this woman— bing, bang!—like she was shellacked.
- I looked from him to the beggar singing, the rain washing his bare head, streaming through his shellacked hair, trembling on his earlobes.
- Her hair was elaborately plaited and shellacked, her head tilted, her smile slightly open-mouthed, as if the yearbook photographer had said something to make her laugh.
- Feathers shellacked with dirt and bird poop and sticking at all angles, round eyes squinted shut as the robin jilted forward, retching up another wave of vomit into the toilet.
- A number of so-called single mothers I am aware of receiving public assistance as well as availing themselves of the bounty of annual school supply charitable drives instead squander the income freed by this misdirected philanthropy to purchase several hundred dollar handbags, go out partying at nightclubs (no doubt looking for the father of their next baby with no intentions of getting married), and on long, shellacked fingernails that would put a fighting cock to shame.
Unfortunately we have no example sentences for this word yet.