Subvocalization in a sentence | subvocalization example sentences
- On the other hand, subvocalization is not always such a bad thing.
- Subvocalization is the tendency to pronounce words as they are read.
- The reason subvocalization, or silent reading, is not being advised by teachers is because.
- The key to using subvocalization to its advantage is to subvocalize only the essential words.
- Subvocalization is a necessity, but not for every word, just for the ones not within our vocabulary.
- This helps break the habit of subvocalization, since your eyes will be moving faster than you can possibly subvocalize.
- In simpler terms, without subvocalization (or auditory reinforcement), there is no reading nor understanding of the spoken word.