Teetotaler in a sentence | teetotaler example sentences
- Could have been an MD or DO if he'd been a teetotaler.
- We congratulated Murali, who was a teetotaler himself, and.
- Frank was no teetotaler but he feverishly protested against the idea.
- Owen went by himself: Easton, Philpot, Crass and Bundy adjourned to the `Cricketers Arms' to have a drink together before going home, and Slyme, who was a teetotaler, went by himself, although he was now lodging with Easton.
- While Nelson was a known teetotaler, non-smoker who did not curse, regular church goer, he still did not want to get into a pissing match with a skunk, as he described firing Bowman and going through the state CSC process.
- The husband was a teetotaler, there was no other woman, and the conduct complained of was that he had drifted into the habit of winding up every meal by taking out his false teeth and hurling them at his wife, which, you will allow, is not an action likely to occur to the imagination of the average story-teller.