Usar "accomplish" en una oración
accomplish oraciones de ejemplo
1. We believe every child is placed on this earth to accomplish
2. accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the
3. "I don't want hostility directed at me and what I'm trying to accomplish
4. It mystified her, what he thought he could accomplish with this
5. It would take hours of work and would be exhausting for everyone, but the power unleashed would surpass anything that raw vengeance alone could accomplish
6. to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper
7. Does anyone have a proposal to accomplish that?"
8. write this chapter; he provided the computer to accomplish the writing; his Christian love for an old man
9. work of an eldership includes the responsibility to place before the congregation a vision, of things the congregation should set out to accomplish
10. "I wonder how they can accomplish that?" She asked, "Do you think there is any way we can duplicate it?"
1. "Look what God and you have accomplished together!"
2. accomplished His victory on Calvary and gave His followers an incomparable
3. He hadn't trained in a long time but he could still recognize the physical confidence in another accomplished martial artist
4. (this cannot be accomplished when the members attend only one hour a week and never
5. recorded in Nehemiah, was accomplished because, “
6. congregation has this attitude in heart, the work of the church will be accomplished, even in the absence of elders in that congregation!
7. Even without elders the first congregation accomplished much for the cause of Christ!
8. feeling that we had accomplished a great thing until we came to this temple
9. Pippa was an accomplished singer and Liesse a clown … she had a feeling she’d seen him perform once, when she was a child … he must be nearly seventy now and mostly occupied in organising troupes of travelling players
10. Traditionally, this has always been accomplished through procedures such as face lifts and
1. i believe that the power of your Word accomplishes the work of healing
2. The word we release, always acts and accomplishes
3. Qigong accomplishes this by meditative standing and sitting practices where we go deep inside and use our attention to release ourselves emotionally and psychically
4. Notice the way friction uses energy but accomplishes nothing
5. accomplishes it! He would go nuts with that
6. medical care that accomplishes it, rely solely on nature and evolution, survival of the fittest, and this supermarket would be almost empty,
7. The important is that its autonomous entirety accomplishes the change of the current economic system with the utilization of the rules of the legal game to accumulate immense capital and to form the financial amount so that the Third Sector obtains the power to make political decisions to solve the serious socioeconomic problems in a definitive way
8. Our proposal gives to the Third Sector the chance of being the best altruistic competitor to the other sectors so that it accumulates immense financial capital in national and international level through to fundraising in the donation form with utilization of innovative methodology that avoids to spend the collected money, that is, paradoxically accomplishes all its process and it accumulates, without needing to spend it
9. Each organization in its area of actuation already accomplishes the total advantage of the wealth existent and of the potential wealth to generate the abundance of products and services in any country
10. Also, it accomplishes the truthful democracy without there is political representation
1. accomplishing things that actually matter in your life
2. Of course, the reason the workers were like that was because they were androids, built for accomplishing tasks and not for looking realistic
3. better, make certain that it is what you are accomplishing!
4. is accomplishing its results
5. Meanwhile he had also observed the curious antics in which Harry engaged during each episode following his great-niece's directions for his accomplishing the otherwise unremarkable chores around the house
6. To imagine that it 'just happened,' is not only implausible but contradicts the evidence of the rapid diaspora of man across the continents in cohesive groups accomplishing cooperative feats of civilized development
7. Having a larger purpose in life provides a smorgasbord of goals to meet in accomplishing that purpose
8. Lying in bed is the best position for accomplishing
9. Be proud that you are accomplishing so much
10. Gordon Edward and his Port Authority Police Department portrayed as heroes, accomplishing what the entire federal government couldn’t, and ensuring his landslide victory