Rummy en una oración (en ingles)
- What a rummy bunch this.
- After a sumptuous meal that Sandhya savored, they settled for a round of rummy.
- But at Roopa’s behest as they took to rummy instead, Tara talked about the stakes.
- Berkshire does not believe in "gin rummy" management either, where one company is discarded and another bought.
- Working on the Cheney Gang – soon to be released as a movie – Dick tells Condi, Rummy and Ashy that he has found a more efficient way of making license.
- When someone proposed a round of rummy, and produced three sets of unopened packs, as if to seduce the fence sitters, Sathyam, who was amusing himself with some children nearby, was summoned.
- In the lounge the five of us took over a pair of couches that faced each other across a low wooden table and ordered terribly expensive sandwiches, then afterwards sipped coffees spiked with Baileys while we played poker and rummy five hundred with a deck of cards we borrowed from the bartender.