Crapper в предложении (на )
- I am in the crapper, Sheila thought.
- Modern my ass while spinning on his chrome crapper.
- County and the economy was nowhere near yet in the crapper.
- Hemingway wouldn't sit a two-hole outhouse crapper with you for shared male experience.
- That's why I won't let you flyboys bomb the smallest crapper up there without checking with me.
- My shoe goes into the crapper, my sock is wet as I speak, but what do I care, because I’ve just cost a living thing its life.
- An underlying theme that explained how his parents’ marriage had gone down the crapper the past few years, each of them going their separate ways.
- Flushed with Pride: Story of Thomas Crapper professed to reveal the story of the life of Mr Crapper who was said to have invented the flushing lavatory.