Resoluteness в предложении (на )
- Toby looked him in the eye with sudden resoluteness.
- But his resolute expression repelled one just because one felt that its resoluteness cost him little.
- She admired that resoluteness which was so like him and herself as they used to be in those happy times before her marriage.
- Even Admiral Hylensia, usually affirmed in the resoluteness of his orders, could only recommend ‘by any necessary means’.
- The determination, courage, positive thinking, and resoluteness that have made people a success in one area of their life simply set them up for slaughter in the markets.